Wednesday 4 October 2006

Stuff

Long post of pics ahead. This is what happens when one delays blogging.

I'm feeling guilt for not starting to study yet. Less than 2 more months. But I'm not used to starting so early. Tough.

Food (my starters at the Cititel buffet my sister belanja-ed the family on Sunday)


Taman Aman

The Retards (part 2)


Random
Opps! Wrong label!

Now, this is the right labeling.


Did this in a forum just now. Just wanna share. Try it for yourself too, if you've got nothing better to do.

Instructions:
Turn on Windows Media Player/Winamp/whatever you use as MP3 and put it in shuffle mode. For every question, press "next song". Enter title to answer the question. (Some are non-sensical)

1. How does the world see me?
바보 (Unforgettable) [TVXQ]

2. Will I have a happy life?
How Do You Want Me to Love You [911] (eh??)

3. What do my friends really think of me?
I am Me [Chuck Brown]

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Beautiful Life [TVXQ] (nonsense!)

5. How can you be happy?
The Way U Are -Japanese Ver.- [TVXQ]

6. What should I do with my life?
인사 [TVXQ]

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
동방의 투혼 (Instrumental) [TVXQ]

8. Will I ever have children?
One Day [KangTa & Vanness] (LOL! Now THIS makes sense)

9. Will I die happy?
우주 정복 #2 [궁 OST]

10. What is some good advice for me?
Tonight [TVXQ]

11. What is happiness?
Forces Of Nature [Backstreet Boys]

12. What's my favourite fetish?
Moving On [911]

13. How will I be remembered?
Catch the shooting star [천상지희 CSJH]

14. What is your love life like?
The Unloved [Backstreet Boys] (uh oh!)

15. What's your life motto?
A Gentle Whisper [Kevin Kern]

16. What do your parents think of you?
My Destiny (Acapella Ver.) [TVXQ] (Hah! I'm their destiny!)

17.What's your favorite hobby?
愛せない愛したい [TVXQ]

18. What does your best friend really think of you?
TOUCH [BoA] (Erm...the term lesbian is coming to my mind....)

19. What's the worst thing about you?
Together [Joe Bongiorno]

20. Describe your mind.
아프게 희망하기 [Tei & Yiruma] (*shrugs*)

21. How will you die?
Remind Me to Breathe [Chuck Brown] (So, I'll forget to breathe, eh?)

22. How does your crush feel about you?
Sunlight Airport/Listen to the Sea [Richard Clayderman]

23. What is your wedding going to be like?
Through Your Eyes [Kevin Kern]

24. What about your honeymoon?
Creed/Lead On [Chuck Brown]

25. Describe the last day of your life?
Climbing The Walls [Backstreet Boys] (That'll be pretty fun!)

26. Why does life suck?
나만의 너에게 [Tei]

27. Why does life rule?
넌 언제나 [TVXQ]

28. What will you be famous for?
Promise [Richard Clayderman]

29. What's the craziest thing you'll ever do?
Whatever They Say (A capella) [TVXQ] (Right on! I live for myself, not others.)

30. Will you achieve your goals?
Say Yeah! [Point Break] (Well, said! Haha!)

31. What will your future job be like?
Everybody (Backstreet's Back) [Backstreet Boys]

32. And your party life? Hug (Instrumental) [TVXQ]

33. Overall, will you be happy?
Turn to Me [Nancy Groff]

34. Or will you just deal with it?
Mixed Feelings [Misha Stefanuk] (Err....)
blog comments powered by Disqus