Monday 23 May 2005

Chi's 21st birthday party

Celebrated chi's 21st birthday in Gor-ee's house on Saturday (21st May 2005). Went to Gor-ee's house at around 3 p.m. to help set up stuff and 'cook' some food. Rach & Gav fetched us up to Subang. Started off by 'pau-ing' wanton. I was deemed to be stingy as I put too little fish paste in the wanton while Rach put almost one tablespoon (excuse the exaggeration) of fish paste till the wanton skin tore. Then Chi & me cut some vegetables with much stupidness & slowness. Then Gor-ee decided to fry the wanton. Started off really bad, almost burnt the first wanton (the skin actually, with the bottom part looking uncooked). Finished off really well though. The we set up the tables. Although the party was supposed to start at 7.30 p.m., some of her friends had to come early by 1 hour to do I-don't-know what. And so her friends started arriving. Family members too. Party started and blah blah blah. Cut the cake first before dinner, just to get the cake out of the way I guess. Yes!!!! Got to drink Pong Tay. Salty but yummy!!!! Too much food in my opinion. I guess the party was a success. All her friends turned up and there were no gatecrashers/ party poopers. I would like to say something about SOME of her friends though (no offence to anyone, ya). This happened when I was in dining area and some of her friends wanted to leave. So before leaving I guess they wanted to thank my mum for the food and stuff. I was listening to my auntie who was talking to my uncle. Suddenly out of the blues I hear someone calling 'Wai Yee's sister.' So, I turned around and saw them standing at the door. They asked for my mum & I went to get her. I was thinking 'What the bloody hell???' 'I have a name you know, you insolent b*****s,' I wanted to tell them and one of them clearly knows my name. Damn them!!!!!!! Anyway, had a good night. Enjoyed being by myself reading a book with no one disturbing me, well, not exactly no one disturbing me. I meant to say with hardly anyone disturbing me. I still owe my sister a birthday present. Can't figure out what to get for her. Maybe I'll just give her an IOU for now.

Just got back from Gor-ee's house. Had dinner there: leftover food from Saturday. Pong Tay again....yay!!!!!!! Played Taboo. Had a really fun time. Wasn't good at the game, though. Mind keeps going blank when is turn to give clues. One clue I gave was hillarious: The word was comb; I said it was a long thing with teeth.....nobody got it. Gave some really weird answers: e.g. Q:What do you do to make a horse go faster?; A:Wallop it....hahahaha.
Am still coughing and having a flu. I do hope I'll get better before college starts.

I just found out that DKNY = Donna Karan New York

By the way, I passed my exam. This means I'll be able to go on to Advanced Diploma in Commerce (Financial Accounting). Yay!!!! I must have gotten Ds for both papers, though. Oh well, it doesn't matter cos I won't be stuck in Diploma. Phew!!

blog comments powered by Disqus