Friday 27 May 2005

Sial brother!

The last days of holidays.....
Slept till 2.30 p.m. Record breaking. Hahaha. Had to help make floss rolls today. the skin was acting really stupid. Had a hard time making the end stick to the rest of the roll. My mom kept saying do slowly and don't be impatient. Hah! When I do work for her and I'm slow she'll say; "Let me do. I'm faster." Look who's talking!

Damn my idiot brother. He thinks he is the king of the world and wishes to take over the universe (well not quite). I was using the computer last night and he told me that he wanted to use. I didn't know I'll be using till quite late (playing games). I eventually finished at around 2 a.m. this morning. And just only I wanted to use the computer. He said; "Don't use till 2 a.m. again." What the F***?He thinks he owns the computer. There's another computer, why can't he use that one to check his e-mail instead???? Oh no.......he says his files are on the other computer and that he needs to use them to check his e-mail. What utter RUBBISH! So now I'm stuck using the "smaller, not so canggih" computer because His Highness needs to use the "bigger" one. I would really like to vent my frustration on something/somebody right now. Alas, I can't! I'll be told off if I do.
blog comments powered by Disqus