Saturday 11 June 2005

.................

Went to MidValley Megamall today. Watched.Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It was OK lah. Quite funny here and there. It was a little violent , that's why it's 18SG. I wanted to smack the guy sitting next to me. He kept saying out loud "WOAH!", making funny movements and jumping out of his seat whenever a scene appeared "funny" to him.

Bought 2 new CDs at a Chinese book fair there. Both are under Music for the Heart & Soul by Imee Ooi. Not the kind of music many people enjoy I would say. But it's quite relaxing (when I heard it there lah). Haven't tested them yet. Maybe tomorrow when I'm doing my homework I'll listen to, at least, one of them.

Finally, the group listings are out! Waited two weeks for it. I was hoping that three of us, Lei Ye, June Ann & me would be in the same class. Only Lei Ye & I are in the same class, Group 5 (1 AFA 5). I called Lei Ye to tell her this. She sounded ecstatic when I told her the list is out. But her tone changed when I told her that I'll be in the same class as her whereas June Ann will be in another class. She didn't sound happy. It's either she's disappointed that all three of us aren't in the same class or it's because she's stuck being in the same class with me instead of being in the same class with June Ann.

Cute! Group hug.

Great! I just dropped my phone. Good night!
blog comments powered by Disqus