Wednesday 22 June 2005

@#$%^&*

I'm feeling really disgruntled now. Here's why:
I was in my brother's room doing my homework when my sister's friend called her. She wanted to use the computer so my sister said that she could use it. THIS is why I'm feeling what I'm feeling right now. I mean, it's really unfair that my brother gets told off for using the computer everyday (he's family), while my sister is allowed to allow her friends to use the computer FOC! Since when did our house turn into a free-of-charge Internet cafe for her friends?! It's not the first time. She's allowed a few other friends, before this, to use our computer. *SIGH* But there's nothing I can say about it (except for here). Friends always come first for her, family is way behind somewhere.

I just watched The Naked Chef. I didn't know it's so easy to make Tempura batter.
  • 1 cup corn flour
  • 2 cups plain flour
  • Ice cold water
Then when finished frying sprinkle salt on the Tempura stuff.
I'm hungry now .
blog comments powered by Disqus