Tuesday 21 June 2005

What a day!

Woke up at the same time as any other weekday - 6 a.m. Slept in the LRT, as usual (real bad habit of mine ). Didn't finish tax homework (again!) so had to do in the canteen and library. Went for tutorial at 10 a.m. Was given different question to do while tutor went out to do his thing. Sheesh, he should have told us he was giving us another question then I wouldn't have had to rush to do my homework. Was less than half way through when he suddenly appeared in the classroom. *POOF*, there he was. I was sitting in front today and nearest to the door so I was the first to kena. He said, 'Let me see what you've done. WHAT?! Why so slow? I gave you half an hour!" Then he went round the whole class commenting on how much each person has done, some getting hit by him for doing nothing at all. Hey, he shouldn't have done that. Some of us came in much later after he left the class and didn't know there was another question waiting for us to be done. And my classmates are really selfish. Couldn't those who were in class early told the others who came late that we had to take the piece of paper lying in front of the class and do the question???!!!!! What's wrong with you people? So he gave us another 5 minutes to "round up our answers". It's really stressful being in his class. He's really demanding: always wanting the perfect answer and if your English is not good, it's likely you're gonna be "made fun of". His class has turned more into an English class rather than a tax class. Luckily I didn't have to answer any question today, I only had to read out a question.

Then went for FMC tutorial. Got coursework today. Uh oh! Seems difficult. Was daydreaming again in lecture.

Came home to find a new bag for muah. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much mum!

I finally got my ID number. Got it from the SBS office.
blog comments powered by Disqus