Monday 11 July 2005

Badminton, F1 & College

Lee Chong Wei won!!!!! He managed to defend his Malaysian Open title. Didn't watch it, though. Heard my sister screaming in front of the TV.

Am happy 'cos Montoya FINALLY won a race for this season. Didn't watch that also. But it doesn't matter 'cos he WON!


The college decided to cut its power supply AGAIN(!) today. Do they not pay the electricity bill??? Sheesh. It was bloody hot in the library (had a discussion for coursework). The only good thing was that tax lecture was cancelled (but would be replaced next week....ARGH!). I wanted to stay till six 'cos I had not done my tax tutorial yet. *SIGH*.

I was watching Kazaam on Saturday (I think). I thought it was a really stupid show which did not seem to make any sense to me. I didn't even know what was going on and everything seemed to happen too fast. If you ever come across this show, DO NOT WATCH IT as it'll be a complete waste of your time!
blog comments powered by Disqus