Sunday 7 August 2005

Lesson learnt

I learnt a lesson from the aunties (includes my mum) in my family last night - this is in general: If you can help it, try not to work for an Indian boss, especially those with psychological problems i.e. psychos This is particularly true in small businesses.

I went to the PIKOM PC Fair yesterday (II). This time it was held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). Compared to the previous venue, the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), it seemed a little bit crammed. It was jam-packed with people. Could hardly move. Only bought ink crtridges and CD-Rs.

My brother seems to have taken on a really annoying trait from my mum - telling the whole universe about everything, including things he should not tell. I'm not telling you what it is because if I did I would not be worthy of typing this. Hah! Now I've got to be careful of what I tell him.

Ah....just finished typing my tax coursework. FINALLY!

Sister just came back. DARN!

Why does my mother never listen to reason? It's extremely frustrating. She can never understand that she is sometimes wrong about things.
blog comments powered by Disqus