Thursday 25 August 2005

Malang day & Not too bad a day

Had a really bad day yesterday.

1) Eyes were stinging the whole day. Must have been too tired.
2) Dropped my pencil in the lecture hall and lost the spring. That's two pencils this sem.
3) Didn't get my certificate for attending the ACCA student conference.
4) Had an aching neck. Possibly due to looking down for too long.
5) I have an idiot for a sibling - had to sleep at 12 a.m.

Today, on the other hand, was not too bad. I had a 'laughable' morning. I was probably dreaming of something funny. I suddenly just laughed out loud (I don't remember what I was thinking about). And that woke me up. I wasn't able to sleep anymore after that. So I just lay in bed till 6 a.m. when my dad came to wake me up.
Got my FMC coursework marks: 70/100. Not bad, if I should say so myself considering the high expectations of my lecturer.

I need to go shopping before the sale is over & before it gets too near to exams. Will probably go this Saturday when my bro goes to Mid Valley for a WCG event. I need to get some necessities:

  • Earphones (all my earphones seem to get rosak-ed on one side)
  • Shoes (apparently the soles are cracking)
  • Rechargeable batteries (wouldn't have to buy new ones if I didn't accidentally drop one in a toilet bowl last time)
  • Pencil (a big, fat one)
After today's FMC lecture, I'm certain that I am DOOMED!

blog comments powered by Disqus