Wednesday 3 August 2005

Me - Blur?

During yesterday's tax tutorial my lecturer/tutor asked my class rep who, in my class, graduated with distinction (diploma level). He was really angry at us 'cos, as usual, we couldn't answer his questions and so he wanted to know the so-called "smart" students. My class rep went ahead and named those people on by one. Every name my class rep said, my tutor had some comment. There were some who didn't look like they could have gotten a distinction at all - well, that's what my tutor thought lah. I guess I was one of them. He said to me, "You? Why you come to class look so blur blur?" Yes, I admit I'm a really blur person. I can't help it. I was born like that. I got a distinction by pure luck. I am NOT a smart person nor am I hardworking. Compared to my classmates, I'm one of the laziest.
blog comments powered by Disqus