Wednesday 7 September 2005

Smelly guy

I nearly stopped breathing while in the LRT today. Reason: A guy sitting next to me really stank!. I really wanted to vomit. It smelt like he soaked his clothes in puke and rinsed it off with water and didn't wait for it to dry before he wore it. If you could imagine it, you'd wanna puke too! I had to tahan for 40 minutes. Boy, was that torture. I now have my Vicks VapoRub next to me so that whenever that smell comes back to haunt me (I can still smell it ARGH~~~~), I have something to ward it off from my mind. Ahh.....never knew Vicks smells so good.

Either I'm really stressed or I'm losing my hearing. My mum was talking about my brother not studying when he comes back home and that all he does is play computer games. She was saying that she wants to ban him. Then she said something that sounded really funny. Here's what I heard: "I'm going to SQUASH him." I was like, "What? You're gonna squash him?" What she actually said is I'm going to WATCH him. Man, I'm losing it.
blog comments powered by Disqus