Thursday 27 October 2005

English

I'll start off with my English tutorial. Had a class yesterday. I just had to sit (had no choice) in between two people who would not stop asking me questions throughout the whole class. We were doing grammar and our lecturer was asking us for answers. For each answer given, these two people kept bombarding with questions on why the answer is what it is. Boy, was it frustrating. Imagine trying to listen to the lecturer and having a person on each side throwing questions into your ear.

Had English language lab. I found it quite fun.

The first aid unit came into the lecture hall today to promote their blood doantion drive. The guy who was explaining was really funny. Funny in the sense of not being able to pronounce words correctly. Imagine, above became aboove; involve became invoolve. The two mascots were extremely hilarious this time around.
blog comments powered by Disqus