Saturday 15 October 2005

Yay!

Got my notebook today! Yippee. Now my brother can't simply restart it as and when he wants to.
A Dell Inspiron 2200. I got a really good price for it. RM 3,040. Thanks to my Gor-ee (fifth aunt) for allowing me to use your credit card!

Specs:
Processor: Intel® Pentium® M Processor 735 (1.70GHz, 2MB Cache 400MHz)

Operating system: Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition

Memory: 512MB 333MHz DDR SDRAM

Monitor: 15" XGA TFT Display (1024x768res)

Hard Drive: 80GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive

Optical Drive: Internal 8xDVD+/-RW Combination Drive

Graphic Card: Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900™ up to 64MB of shared system memory

Network Card: Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet

Wireless Solution: Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 802.11b/g 54 Mbps MiniPCI Wireless Card

Modem: Internal 56K Modem

Service: 1-Year Limited Warranty


Went to college today for a group discussion. Thought it was a complete waste of time. Hardly got anything done. My tutor is really bonkers. I think being a PhD holder has made her like that. Haha. She only gave us one day to find information on our assignment. Another thing is that we want to go for a talk this Wednesday but she won't let us. She told my class rep,"You go and change the time for the talk. I won't let you skip my class." What's up with her? Can't she replace the class? Man, she's being really unreasonable. Gotta go check out the e-learning thingy before she starts banging us for not going.
blog comments powered by Disqus