Wednesday 16 November 2005

Eh???

My mum just told me that my sister's friend saw me yesterday in college and that she smiled at me but I did not smile back (she said I was looking in her direction). To be honest, I DIDN'T see her. I guess my brain must've been half asleep or the scope of my vision has narrowed to, maybe, 90°. She should've came in front of me and waved into my face. That way, I would have noticed that she was there. So people, you know what to do if for some reason I'm looking in your direction but don't seem to know you're there. Just come in front of me and wave INTO my face.

Congrats Liesl, for getting straight As in your UPSR exam!

Jia Ying, I know you don't read my blog, but I just wanna say, I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother passed away.

Just wanna share a GIF I made not too long ago (my soompi avatar). Hey Rach, cute or not? I saw the screensaver, didn't download it, though.


blog comments powered by Disqus