Friday 11 November 2005

Untitled.....

Feeling really tired. I finally got my 1st eight-hours sleep for the week. *Yawn*.
Now my head is buzzing with assignments, assignments and more assignments. A feel of college life for you people who think it's a breeze being in college. Bleh! It ain't, not when your other group members depend on you too much especially for English.

A funny thing I heard from my friend the other day. He said he his group members celebrate after finishing an assignment. Wow, these people sure have lots of money to spend. Imagine how many celebrations they hae each semester? I've never heard of such a thing.

Just the other day my Internet connection died on me, only on me but not by siblings. Why of all computers it had to be mine? I quote (boka, soompi) an explanation of what (might have) happened:
"computers are crazy things, sometimes they like to change their own settings... your computer probably has a particular address that it likes to use when in a network, whereas the other computers on the network might not care what address they use and can use any address dynamically assigned to them by the router... i.e. when you turned your comp off or rebooted, the router somehow thought your computer had moved out of the address and let one of the other computers in so when your computer came back, it couldn't get in..."
Thanks to my brother for reserving an IP address for my computer, now I can use the Internet again.
blog comments powered by Disqus