Sunday 27 November 2005

The week

Boy...what a week! A hectic one it was. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this week would be better than the last. I'm dreading tomorrow's English class. Who knows how ballistic my English lecturer is gonna be tomorrow. Should I not go? Haha....unlike me to skip class unless I'm sick. Oh well.

Had a haircut on Friday. My mum went with me and my hair style was practically to make my mum happy. My mum kept telling the guy cutting my hair that I (ME?! I don't wanna look like a guy!) wanted it shorter when it was actually her who couldn't stand my hair being long. The guy looked like he was thinking, "Wah, this girl cannot think for herself one!"

I've been sneezing non-stop today. Is there someone talking bad behind my back?! Haha...I'm not supuerstitious.
blog comments powered by Disqus