Friday 23 December 2005

Late day

Woke up at 4 p.m. Har har! Slept for, err...14 hours!!!!!!
Currently listening to Christmas songs just to get into the mood.

This is for MY eyes only!
I really do think that my dad is biased. His precious son means the world to him. Too bad my idiotic brother is his only son and I guess my dad feels that being his only son, my brother deserves "special treatment (?)". When I feel that my brother is at fault, in my dad's eyes, it's I who's at fault. For example, when both of us finish class at the same time, we tell each other to meet at the back gate a t a certain time. I'm ususally always there and I have to wait for my bro who's usually 10-20 minutes late. There was a time when I had to wait 30 minutes and that was during the exam period and waiting at the backgate meant getting bitten by mosquitoes (I'm not stupid for waiting but since we made each other wait I had no choice). And when I got irritated and told my dad, he told me to not get angry and that why couldn't I just wait for a while? ****! Why do I always have to wait for that idiot? It's not like my time should be wasted waiting for him. And he didn't even tell my brother off for being late! I hate it.
P.S. If you are reading this, you really shouldn't! Please erase it from your memory! Thanks! It's just my rant and should not be taken seriously!

Here's a very cute video made by a fan of IJUKSA, a korean drama. Just for the Christmas season. The doll in the video is called Peru (pronounced as pear-roo).


blog comments powered by Disqus