Tuesday 13 December 2005

Presentation

Well, my presentation yesterday went well. At least better than I expected it to be. I don't know about my marks but I didn't screw up for the first time!
My group mate, the only guy in my group, was told by my lecturer to speak louder. Haha! Of the four of us, he's the only guy and we girls spoke louder than him.
Two other groups also did their presentation.
My friend, Jia Ying, was extremely nervous. She was holding a piece of paper in her hand and it was shaking. LOL (not being mean or anything).
Then another group had this guy, which we nicknamed triple C ('cos his initials are C.C.C.). He's super cute, like a big teddy bear! Haha.

I was looking up at the ceiling when the other groups were presenting and I saw something that reminded me of the Dark Mark (Harry Potter). Haha...had a good laugh with my friend.
blog comments powered by Disqus