Saturday 28 January 2006

Finally!

Well, exams are finally over. Yayness! However, I believe I didn't do well in any of my papers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll pass them all but also have to be prepared to expect the worst! Failure in all my papers!!!!
Audit, of course, was a super tough paper and my least favourite of all the three papers I had to sit for this semester. I'm so glad it's over and that I can celebrate Chinese New Year in peace...hehe


By the way, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!!! Have a great year of the DOG.


I found out recently that "can" and "may" are actually no different. I've been told before that "may" meant asking for permission and "can" did not include the permission part. I guess that person was wrong. Well, I saw this in The Star Newspaper. Here's what two people had to say about it: Click here.


I'm at the stage where I have to decide whether to cut my hair or just let it grow long. Maybe I should just keep it long this time since I've got 3 months off (but will probably have to go for vacation training) to decide before college starts again.


Hey May Kaun, has it already been 12 years? I lost count! That's kinda long. But I have not been able to see you these past 2-3 years. Miss ya. Now that you're going to Australia, it'll be even harder.


Rhea, I've just watched Zorro 2. And yes, the son IS cute! Catherine Zeta-Jones was looking extremely beautiful and Antonio Banderas was killer sexy. Hahaha!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus