Friday 26 May 2006

Amazement

I amaze myself sometimes. What in the world am I doing in a course I currently dislike and one which I don't know anything about? I keep being asked how many papers I have to take in ACCA and I can never give a number. All I can ever say is "I dunno". Honestly, I never found out anything about my course. Maybe I did but I never understood the exam system so I'm just "going with the flow". All I know is that I should pass all the subjects in the first seating so that I won't have to pay extra to resit them papers. Well, too bad it was only my second not-on-my-list choice. Eh, Chan Sze, if you LURVE ACCA so much, wanna sit my papers for me? Haha.....if only that was ever possible.
Silly me is still dying to do actuarial science which is way too costly and a goal I'll probably never be able to reach since I suddenly hate studying. Why was I not born with super photographic memory?
I miss Add Maths!

Was told that next semester's timetable can be viewed on the college's website. Tried accessing it just now (at 12 am) there was a problem loading the page. Complained to my sister and she said, "Maybe they're updating the website right now." That was hard to believe as it was 12 MIDNIGHT! Nobody in their right mind would want to update the college website so late in the night unless they couldn't sleep. I doubt any of the staff has insomnia. Then again, maybe some of them do have insomnia since some of the staff are quite moody all day long. I am mean. Haha. Will try accessing it again when I wake up.

Am finally gonna watch a movie in the cinema after probably half a year (?). Am torn between watching The Da Vinci Code and Over The Hedge. The Da Vinci Code seems more worth it since it's an hour longer than Over The Hedge. But Over The Hedge looks like a fun movie. *ponders* I hope I am able to wake up at 9 am. Seems impossible or is it?

Right, I'm off to pursue my dreams in my dreams. Nighty! Wait, need a dose of Sudoku first.
blog comments powered by Disqus