Sunday 30 July 2006

Palatal bar & cool mobile games

Went to the orthodontist again yesterday. Finally, that blasted expander is OUT! But, but....it got replaced with some palatal bar. Well, at least it's a little more comfortable than the expander, but I still have a little difficulty pronouncing words which start with the letter 'Y', like the second part of my name. *Sigh*. My orthodontist said that on my next visit, she'll start with my upper teeth. That means, extraction of more teeth. I'm not looking forward to that. But I can't back out now. Argh! Teeth are aching now.

The expanderThe palatal bar

Found a really cool forum for mobile phones. Well, that is if you want cool games. I got to download some really interesting games. Like Monopoly Tycoon, The Game of Life, Operation, Chips Challenge, The Sims 2, Text Twist, Zuma, Anothe Sphere (a game which resembles Dynomite, which I'm addicted to right now) & more. They even have Need for Speed Underground. But these are all Java games.
http://www.gsmhacks.com/forums/ (you'll have to register as a member first before being able to download, but it's free, so why not?)

*edit* I just found out they even have Street Fighter!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus