Friday 7 July 2006

Superman Returns

Got to watch Superman Returns today. One word for it, EXCELLENT! Now I know why some people were so excited before and after watching it. Great movie, superb soundtrack, good-looking actor (Lei Ye, Superman does NOT look gay!)...ahhhh. I won't mind watching it again, but not in the cinema again lah. Will either wait for it to be premiered on TV or will probably buy the DVD.
Get the trailers here.

Since I'm on the topic of good looking actors, I'll just blog about some who I think ARE good looking. I seem to have an attraction towards good looking dark-haired mat salleh guys. And June Ann agrees with me! Dark-haired guys look much better.

Colin Firth - sexy, ain't he?






Brandon Routh - gorgeous eyes, as June Ann puts it
blog comments powered by Disqus