Saturday 7 July 2007

Inter College Cyber Games 2007

I'm doing this because my brother asked me to help his friend promote the event. Please bear with me as I know nuts about gaming & the event. I'll just type out what's on the poster my brother gave me.

ICCG 2007


Date
14 July 2007

Venue
APIIT TPM

Lot 6, Technology Park Malaysia,
Bukit Jalil, 57000
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

Games
Counter Strike [5 vs 5]

Defense of the Ancients (DotA) [5 vs 5]

Registration due
12 July 2007

Website
http://iccg.apiit.edu.my

Organisers
APIIT & UCTI


The above games are open to college (and, I'm assuming, university) students in Malaysia.

I was told that there will be side events apart from the above competition. So, you needn't be a college/uni student or a gamer to attend the event.

The prizes, registration forms, rules and other information can be obtained from the website.
Any queries are to be sent to the e-mail provided on the website above.
blog comments powered by Disqus