Sunday 19 August 2007

The subjects I love...

...were definitely not included in the syllabus of the course I took in college.
I was reading the few pages in The Star's Education section today on Additional Mathematics and Physics, and I really do miss those two subjects. I've always wondered whether I would've enjoyed a science-related course more than accounting. I think I would have.

This blob of thought comes a day before my ACCA results are released. I'll post how badly I did when I'm up to it. I don't expect to pass anything so... X(

PS: Congrats to TAR College on achieving the Platinum Status from ACCA (though I do not know how much better it is from the previous status).

----------------
Now playing: Richard Clayderman - THE BUTTERFLY LOVERS
via FoxyTunes
blog comments powered by Disqus