Monday 28 January 2008

1st year anniversary - Uno

Time sure has flied by. Uno (or he-who-responds-more-to-the-name "Doogie") has been in our family for a year already. He has grown from a skinny and, I quote my sister, "ugly-looking" dog with a slight skin disease, who entered our lives on 27th January 2007, to the heavy, fluffy, lazy and mischievous Doogie he is today. I can assure you he is much loved and manja-ed by us at home, though he can get tricked easily when someone says, "Who has come back?" Heh heh. He has moved from sleeping in the behind kitchen, where he whined non-stop from 4 a.m., to sleeping in my room and on my bed - the opportunity he got when my Mum was out of town (thanks Dad). But of course there are the occasional scoldings when he gets too naughty - don't be fooled by the adorable look. His toys include, used plastic bottles (even my Rubbermaid drinking bottle was not spared), the inside of kitchen-towel-rolls and anything that he hears dropping onto the floor.

A comparison:

27th January 2007



27th January 2008



Pictures throughout the year:








blog comments powered by Disqus