Wednesday 1 June 2005

Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Cannot tahan!!!!!!

Oh my, oh my. The kiasuness of the people in Advanced Diploma seems to be getting from bad to worse. Advanced Diploma is really different from Diploma; I am refering to the people, not the course. I had a lecture at 8.00 a.m. today. Of all my two years in Diploma, whenever I had an early morning lecture (i.e. 8.00 a.m.), the lecture hall was never ever half full at 7.55 a.m. But today, I got the shock of my life! I entered the lecture hall at 7.55 a.m. to find it more than half full!!!! And it was the front rows that were bulging with people. My gosh! They either could not sleep and decided to go to college early (maybe 6.00 a.m.?) or they're really really really KIASU! I don't know whether I can stand this any longer. But it's only the 3rd day. *SIGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
blog comments powered by Disqus