Thursday 2 June 2005

What life should be vs. Reality

Really! People in Advanced Diploma in Commerce (Financial Accounting) cum Part 2 and Part 3 of ACCA 2005/2006 (Year 1), AFA 1 in short, are extremely over-kiasu. Same story again today. Worse then yesterday actually. I've given up all hope of hoping for this kiasuness to stop soon.

Went out for lunch at The Curve today. Ate in the Marche Movenpick Restarurant. Food wasn't that fantastic and was quite expensive. But the restaurant had quite a number of different varieties.
A little info on this restaurant (this was written on the passport given to anybody who enters the restaurant used to order food):
Marche (mar-shay) - which means "market" in French, is a creative, colorful and innovative restaurant concept developed by the Swiss-based Movenpick Group.

Food they have:
  • Seafood
  • Pasta
  • Grill
  • Pizza
  • Rosti
  • Soup
  • World
  • Vegetable
  • Salad
  • Pastry
  • Dessert
  • Ice cream
  • Coffee
  • Wine
  • Juice
I was just thinking. It would be so nice if I was just sleeping outdoors on nice soft grass, under a clear blue sky, with a tree nearby, flowers around me, no mosquitoes, nothing to think about and a piano player playing a grand piano. Ah, that would be the life. But of course I was thinking of this when I just woke up from a short nap.

Yes!!!! no classes tomorrow. But not for long, I'll probably have classes next week. Bleh! I don't like college, but what am I doing there???? I amaze myself sometimes.
blog comments powered by Disqus