Wednesday 29 March 2006

2 weeks!!

So, I finally get to come online after 1+ weeks. Not too bad of an achievement for someone who used to have to come online EVERYDAY! Haha! Well, the result of not coming online for such a long time: 51 new e-mails, most of which are forwarded junk(!) and 32 spam mails. Compliance (i.e. peak season for tax) is not over yet. But the Form E filing deadline is only 2 days away. Yay! I got to come online today because I got to come back early. The whole building had no electricity after lunch and we were told that the power supply would only be back after 3-4 hours. So, no point hanging around in the almost-completely-in-darkness office. Walking down 22 floors in heels is a killer! I wish I didn't listen to my mum about not getting new shoes. I should have bought a pair that were heel-less even though my mum would have had a black cloud over her head for days (make that weeks!). Sigh! Oh well. At least I was walking down, not up (that would have been worse).

So, I finally got my grades for the last semester. Was expecting all Ds. Surprise surprise. I got 3 As, 2 Bs and 1 C. The C was for my least favourite paper. And if you knew me, you'd have known that it's audit.

Came back on Monday and was dead tired. Didn't want to do anything except sleep. My mum forced me to drink essence of chicken. Yucky stuff that is. Bleh!

Ooh! Someone finally signed my guestbook which has been on this blog for ages with only a message from Bravenet.

Off to do my EY web-based learning (deadline is end of March, I'm doomed!) and continue reading junk mails (I wonder why I do this).

Oh, I'm still enjoying work (though I get the occasional guilty feeling when I do something wrong, which is very often). So different from studying.
blog comments powered by Disqus