Sunday 2 April 2006

2 teeth.......GONE!

So, I've decided to get braces. Looks like it's gonna be a painful experience. Before the braces even go onto my teeth, I'm already suffering. On Friday, the orthodontist "forced" some rubber bands in between my teeth and now I can hardly bite. And yesterday, I got 2 teeth extracted. Now I'm trying to figure out how to eat without hurting my upper teeth and also without getting food stuck in the holes which my extracted teeth left. I feel miserable. I took two hours just to finish a bowl of noodles just now. And no more chewing gum for the "braces" duration.

No, Rhea. I've not been watching one of my favourite dramas. The last episode I watched was either 18 or 19 and I fell asleep halfway. I was too tired. Will try to catch up on it when the 2nd filing deadline is over which is in another month's time. Oh no! I didn't finish my WBL. Uh oh! Hopefully your clients will stop harassing you.
blog comments powered by Disqus