Sunday 9 April 2006

Expander

Before I wear braces, I have to expand my upper jaw, which, apparently is too narrow. This is what the expander looks like (Warning: It may look a little gruesome; Not for the faint of heart. I meant my mouth. Haha).
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It feels kinda uncomfortable wearing it. Now when I talk, I kinda lisp. I sound like I have a speech disorder, especially when it come to pronouncing words that start with 'S'. My colleagues have been real nice though. When they ask me things they try to not make me answer with words starting with 'S'. I also have trouble trying to eat and not get food stuck in between the metal piece and the top of my mouth. It's pretty difficult.

For sudoku lovers, or for the bored: click here
blog comments powered by Disqus