Saturday 15 April 2006

Uh oh!

I angered my mum yesterday. Reason: for not coming back early from work. She called me and then slammed the phone! Argh! I believe she's still angry at me, knowing her. She said it's not worth it to work so late and that I don't get paid! Wt*?! I do get paid for overtime! What in the world is she talking about? Sheesh! I believe it to be very worth it. The experience and knowledge I'm gaining is totally priceless. 2 more weeks and it'll all be over. What I'm actually waiting for is the nagging to stop, not for compliance to be over. I like to remind myself that my mum was one of those who told me to work in Ernst & Young as I previously didn't want to do my internship there. So, don't blame me!!!!!

Here's what my horoscope on Friendster reads:
You may finally start seeing some results on all the hard work you've been doing. Ah! I'm keeping my hopes up. But does the results refer to my mum getting angry at me? I wonder.
blog comments powered by Disqus