Wednesday 31 May 2006

Chosen!

Finally made my choice after much contemplation (and sleeping on it). Gonna take papers 3.2 Advanced Taxation and 3.3 Performance Management. Ok, so I've decided to "stress" myself. No coursework this time around (learnt about that just yesterday. hey, I learnt something new about my course! *clap*). But that's unlikely to make life any easier. But I'm not gonna back out on my choices. Like Lei Ye said, "Made decision, don't change anymore!" Good advice! 'Cos the more I think about it, the crazier I might get (I'd probably start talking to myself in public). Ok. So that's settled. No regrets, I hope. I'd better not make any statements about this or else the opposite might just come true.

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com
Found this website on the signature of a member of one of the many forums I visit. Looks cool, no?
http://www2.glitteryourway.com/


blog comments powered by Disqus