Monday 29 May 2006

Crappy lecturer

Woke up at 5.45 a.m. to attend BIM lecture which started at 8 a.m. I believe I wasted my whole 2½ hours for the lecture, 2¼ hours of my sleeping time and another 25 minutes coming back (actually going to MidValley). So in total I lost 5 hours and 10 minutes of my time feeling miserable, bored and sleepy. The man is crap, I tell you! I'm contemplating whether to take this subject with a lecturer like that.

Choices choices choices. Gotta make a choice on which subjects I wanna take this semester by
this Friday. I don't want that feeling of regret when I eventually fail both the papers I take. Have been thinking today. Have been coming up with pros and cons to taking a particular subject. Each time I come up with a reason to take a subject, a disadvantage will somehow creep into my mind. Am lost now. Am dying for advice. Searched the Internet for clues on how one should choose which paper to take for ACCA. Found this pdf file which was for December 2003 but I believe it still is useful for my year. One of the pages gives a rough outline of each optional ACCA paper. Am still pondering, though.Source: http://www.bpp.com/admin/gfx/busedweb/......../acca/acca_complete.pdf

Thanks to my brother for sharing this:
Someone
Can
Always
Manipulate

blog comments powered by Disqus