Sunday 28 May 2006

It's starting.........

I have to wake up in about 6 hours time and I am still lying in front of the computer. 'Tis still too early to sleep! My mother asked me what time I'm coming home tomorrow. My reply: "Err....after I finish my class I guess." And I got responses from both my mum & sister: "STUPID (this word was extra long) answer!" Haha. Entertainment, man!

So, what subjects do I intend to take? I was thinking Advanced Taxation (Paper 3.2) and Business Information Management (Paper 3.4) . Then again, Performance Management (Paper 3.3) sounds useful. But I don't think I wanna stress myself out too much. Will attend the lectures to see which I'll dislike the most. Definitely NO Audit for me.
Darn! We're to take Moral. I guess the subject's not that bad but it just has to be in Bahasa Malaysia. Man, my BM has gone down the drain since I left secondary school. Moral....brings back memories of the Moral subject in primary school and secondary school days. I used to score quite high for the subject in primary school. That's 'cos it was easy. Drawing flags and stuff. Not so in secondary school. I was looking at my secondary school report card yesterday. Form 4 year-end exam: Moral - 47 (D7); Form 5 mid-year exam: Moral - 49 (D7). Uh-oh. Orang tak bermoral (Person with no morals). But I managed to "bluff" my way through for SPM. Just wrote as many nilais as possible to score marks. Eventually I got an A2! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that grade on my SPM results slip. Same went for History.
blog comments powered by Disqus