Thursday 4 May 2006

Who would've thought.....

Who would've thought that thinking of what one likes to eat could be so hard. Well, that's me! I've never really thought about what I liked to eat best, apart from junk (big time junk food junkie here). For someone who's never thought about it, it's kinda hard to say. When my senior & colleague asked me what I want to eat (as they are planning on belanja-ing me), I couldn't tell. And to make it worse, my colleague didn't want to give me some letters which I needed to finish my work.

An intersting thing, in case you didn't notice. This morning my friend messaged me (while I was sleeping) and said that at 1 hr 2 min 3 seconds in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03, 04-05-06 (well, apparently it won't ever happen again in this lifetime). Interesting? Well, on the 7th of August 2009, at 12 hrs 34 min 56 seconds, the time and date will be 12:34:56, 07-08-09. Cool, eh?

The rubber bands on my braces, which are supposed to be grey, look like they have changed to green colour. Must've been something I ate.
blog comments powered by Disqus