Monday 1 January 2007

I just noticed this just now when I came out from my brother's room:

Stocking up for 'The Great Purge'!

May Kuan, look! Another person who can do the same thing with his tongue!

Some overdue pictures, mostly from Christmas.

My sister said I have an annoying smile. She'd rather I grin and show my not-so-nice-looking braces, like this:

Mumsy

Gor-ee's fake flowers

Lak-ee's flowers & collection of extremely fragile stuff

Kat...Darn, didn't get the Aminah pose

It says: "Keep This Bagaway Fromb Abies"
Mind you, the plastic had a rather branded name on it

In my brother's own words: What are you doing?! *sigh*
We were having lunch at One Noodle in SS2. Boy, the workers there are hilarious!

HELP FEED THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN HUNGER: CLICK HERE
blog comments powered by Disqus