Wednesday 3 January 2007

'Tis no good

Now that the holidays are over and the working week is back, the Internet connection is much worse than before. So, for those who have PMed me through Multiply or left replies there, I am sorry that I can't reply now as I am unable to even load the Multiply page.

Posting this here because I can't update my Multiply site at the mo':
Ahh...I just finished watching MBC's 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Samsoon; literally translated as My Name is Kim Sam Soon). I heard that it's one of the funniest dramas. I didn't find the first half of the series really funny. It was the second half that made me laugh nonstop. 삼순이 & 삼식이.....

Christine, don't know why you like the Samsoon doll but after watching this, I actually think that it's really scary. Haha.

Love the girl who played 미주, (real name: 서지희). 너무 예쁘다, no?

It was also fun watching 나사장's secretary, 윤현숙. She always looks so bored but she had a sense of humour.

A quote from the board in the last episode (Translations taken from soompi):

사랑하라, 한번도 상처받지 않은 것처럼

춤추라, 아무도 바라보고 있지 않은 것처럼.

Dance like no one is watching.

사랑하라, 한번도 상처받지 않은 것처럼.
Love like you've never been hurt.

노래하라, 아무도 듣고 있지 않은 것처럼.
Sing like no one is listening.

일하라, 돈이 필요하지 않은 것처럼.
Work like you don't need the money.

살라, 오늘이 마지막 날인 것처럼.
Live life everyday as if it were your last.

-알프레드 디 수자-
-Alfred D'Souza-

Did a search on this. The only quote I found from Fr. Alfred D'Souza was:
"For a long time it has seemed to me that life was about to begin; Real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

Plus this:
Old Irish proverb:
Work like you don't need the money;
dance like no one is watching;
sing like no one is listening;
love like you've never been hurt;
and live life every day as if it were your last.


Yes! My morning class got cancelled! No tutorial at 9 a.m. I get to wake up later.
Honestly, 4 days off from college ain't enough lah. Then again, even if I were given 10 days off, I wouldn't be contented. Oh well, that's life.
blog comments powered by Disqus