Sunday 14 January 2007

My love

I should be doing my tutorials as well as get started with my Case Study assignment but I couldn't help posting this, lah. He's just too CUTE! Wanna take a guess? Teehee......

Scroll down to find out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

May I present to you, 내 사랑 (My love):

EEYORE!
I feel that he's just too underrated. He's so much cuter than Winnie the Pooh.

*hugs*

See, there's no reason to like him less than Winnie the Pooh, right?


My "monster" bread. He's filled with butter.


I finally received my first 동방신기 purchase. As I couldn't find it in Malaysia nor purchase it online, I had to trouble a friend to get it for me when she went for holiday in Korea. Thanks again, Christine (Ong)!

I'm wondering what started on Jan 07. I saw this in the toilet in TARC.

Mum celebrating her 57th birthday.

Cheong's just too hilarious-looking in this pic.

Candid!
blog comments powered by Disqus