Monday 22 May 2006

Being bored

As I'm currently in my bored mood (a.k.a. the holiday mood), I'm waking up at 5 pm everyday for the week and searching for things to watch. I'm now searching for my childhood movies & shows, i.e. movies and TV shows I used to watch as a child. I now have the urge to watch The Pink Panther cartoons. I used to love watching them but I've already forgotten how entertaining they are. If only I can get my hands on them. I'm also searching for movies like The Maid & Three Men and A Baby. I used to catch TV shows like Saved By The Bell & Three's Company every week with my sister. Those were some pretty good comedies.

My colleague happened to share some songs with me while I was still working but I only got a chance to listen to them last night while teman-ing my sister while she studied for her upcoming exam (heck, I didn't do much except sit down with my headphones while playing Sudoku which I downloaded from GameHouse). The singer's name is Justin Lo and I have to say that his songs are quite good. Though I can't understand the lyrics, except for the English songs, I love the music 'cos of the instruments used. They're quite soothing to the ears, not that the songs made me sleep.
Thanks for sharing them, Chan Sze. And yes, good taste! Haha.
One of the songs I like listening to is 命硬 Meng Ngang. It has a nice melody to it. Since I can't find a good host to host the audio, just have a listen to it while watching the MV.


Horoscope for the day: "Recent changes have given you more responsibility. Don't be worried -- be flattered!" I have no comment.

And my blog still looks distorted on Internet Explorer.
blog comments powered by Disqus