Sunday 21 May 2006

Malaysian Food

My sis and I were thinking of what to eat for dinner as my mum has gone out with my uncle to watch Grease The Musical at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. So, I was searching the Internet and came across this website, MalaysianFood.net. I found it quite informative. It had a little history on Malaysia (well, for people who think that Malaysians still live on trees, do try to read the homepage of this site) and most importantly information on Malaysian food. They have a food glossary which is mostly in Malay and the "translation/meanings" of the food. Too bad I didn't find any food outlets on the website though. Oh well, my sis & bro have decided to have Domino's Pizza. I'll probably be rummaging the fridge for chocolate, that's what I've been craving for for the whole day.
blog comments powered by Disqus