Sunday 21 May 2006

Pics...finally

Some photos taken using my friend's (May Syn) camera on our last day as vacation trainees at E&Y.

All the VTs. This was taken in MidValley.

At Souled Out

May Syn & Irene (a Manager)

Me & Amanda Long.
The person who was sitting next to me in office and who had to listen to most of my complaints. Sorry, Amanda!

More pics here.

The regret of not taking a photo with my senior is sinking in. But on the bright side, I've got her contact number. So I guess it's not that bad.

Today's horoscope: "As things slow down, it's time to conserve, hibernate and get ready for next time." Things are definitley slowing down and I've got another week to conserve, hibernate & get ready for college. So, I'm going to hibernate now. Good night!
blog comments powered by Disqus