Saturday 20 May 2006

Freedom...for a day

My parents are in Genting and my siblings and I have the whole house to ourselves. Wahaha. My mum won tickets from The Sun to go see Connie Francis's concert.

















I guess I would have followed them to Genting if not for the fact that I woke up at 4 p.m. and if my sister was going too. But since my sister is going to another one of her unending birthday parties (that's what my gor-ee said), I didn't go as I didn't want to be wondering around Genting by myself. So I'm at home lazing around.

A few pics:

My sis doing what she does best

Me, about to go to sleep

Firendster horoscope for the day: "Step back today and let the crowds pass you by. You need some more time on your own." I already too much time to myself.
blog comments powered by Disqus