Sunday 14 May 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day. Ah, the day when all mothers in the world should get pampered. Hehe. However, I doubt that's what's happening in this world. I doubt that EACH and EVERY mother is being given special treatment on this day. That's kinda depressing. So, to celebrate Mummy's Day, my siblings and I bought my mum lunch at Chili's at One Utama. My mum, sister & me shared the Country-Fried Chicken & some fajita thingy (I forgot the name). My dad ate the Lamb Shoulder and my brother had Citrus Fire Chicken and Shrimp. It wasn't too bad. For desert, we had Hi and Mighty Pie. The most delicious pie around!!!!! The base of the pie is made out of Oreo and the top is ice cream. Then on the "pie" and around the plate was chocolate and caramel sauce. Heavenly! I practically finished the whole plate because everybody else were too full (hey, less men more share=p).Thanks to Uncle Chin Kee for recommending it the night before. =D
Oh, and dessert was on the house!

Me enjoying Dessert! (my sis took these with her handphone which explains why they're kinda small)


Another week of work and 10 more days thereafter till college starts again. I wish that I didn't have to study anymore. Studying is the worst thing ever. Too bad knowledge doesn't come with our soul when we're born. I know I'm known as a studious type but to be honest, I'm actually not. I only study when it's nearing exams and that's when I try to cram everything into my brains for just a few weeks will the exams are over. I only head to the library everyday because of how slow I am, especially in doing tutorials. I'm just a bad bad student.
blog comments powered by Disqus